PLEASE NOTE IF YOU, YOUR CHILD OR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD FEELS UNWELL OR STARTS TO DISPLAY SYMPTOMS OF COVID19/CORONAVIRUS YOU MUST NOT ATTEND ANY RALLIES AND SHOULD SELF ISOLATE FOLLOWING THE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES.
As we start to put on rallies over the coming months, it is important that parents and children continue to abide by rules as set out by the government.
Currently we are able to have up to 6 people maximum in an arena where it is safe to do so (this includes the instructor).
We ask that where at all possible only one parent accompany a child to a rally, where siblings or other adults come with the member to a rally these people must stay in their car.
During this time where social distancing is still crucial, instructors and pony club officials will be unable to;
- Tack check (please remember to double check you have everything needed for your rally as borrowing will not be allowed)
- Lead or assist any member that needs to be on lead
- Provide PPE for any member or their accompanying adult
- Attend to your child if they have a fall, we would ask that a parent be present at all times in case of a fall. If first aid is urgently required and the parent is not able to provide first aid the instructor or pony club official will assist.
Things to Remember
- It is vital that social distancing of 2 metres is observed at all times.
- When travelling to a training session you must only be with a member of your household in an enclosed space.
- Upon arrival to a training session think about where you are parking and the proximity to others when moving around your vehicle with and without your horse.
- Please do not greet other members closer than 2 metres and do not congregate in groups larger than those allowed.
- If spectating because your child is being taught you will be included in the ‘gathering’ number if you are within the perimeter of the ridden arena, or similar space within a field. Observe the appropriate distance to ensure the safety of the coach, riders, and other spectators.
- You must abide by all venue rules, they have specific policies and procedures in place to ensure everyone’s safety, please follow these.